1/02/2010

I can't think straight Ost.

I can't think straight Ost.



Raiomond Mirza takes the helm of this fresh and contemporary soundtrack that reflects the mix of cultures in the acclaimed romantic comedy written and directed by Shamim Sarif.

01 Alabina - Alabina
02 Nadine Khouri - Number One Boy
03 Raiomond Mirza - Hey Girl (feat. Vivienne Pocha)
04 Leonie Casanova - Little Feeling
05 Raiomond Mirza - Mirror, Mirror (feat. Nadine Khouri)
06 Raiomond Mirza - Ma Fini Fakker (feat. Mena)
07 Raiomond Mirza - Tell Me (feat. Leonie Casanova)
08 Nadine Khouri - Underground
09 Natacha Atlas - Kidda
10 Nadine Khouri - Hey My Baby
11 Natacha Atlas - Ghanwa Bossanova
12 Leonie Casanova - Holy Daughter
13 Raiomond Mirza - Love Theme
14 Jill Sobule - I Kissed a Girl

Jill Sobule - I Kissed a Girl

" ...I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment