1/07/2010

Pepa & Silvia - Los Hombres De Paco

     Pepa & Silvia  

Los Hombres De Paco




       Los Hombres de Paco (Paco's men) is a Spain TV police/comedy series. During season 4 a new character is introduced, Paco's sister Pepa who is also a lesbian. The other character that interest us is Silvia, a forensic doctor at the show. Our story begins when Pepa and Silvia meet again, after 8 years...
I have been watching this story last season & my first impression was that it's nothing but a comedy-drama as mentioned in IMDB. But as the episodes continued I became a fan & now a follower of the show Los Hombres de Paco. Now, I'm looking forward to the new season! It's the only TV show that I have watched in YouTube & I wanna thank all those who have represented the show with english subtitles. In my opinion, Pepa & Silvia is the best lesbian Tv couple this year has to offer.(Lez Cinema)






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment